Sabtu, 23 Agustus 2014

My Friend, Vivi


I want to introduce my friend. Her name is Vivi Mutia. She is a kind person, talkative, and has nice voice (she like singing). I know her when i do teamwork with her. My first thought when i meet her is she likes to tell a joke and full with creative idea, and until now i agree with this thought. She want to join with KV, a vocal group in  SMAN3 and i hope she can accepted. Vivi birth on October 10th 1998 in Bandung, so she is older than me. Her hobbies are drawing and  listening to music, she can draw well. We have project now, make a comic hahaha (not important right? -_- ). She really likes what her mother cook fo her. She likes milkshake and mineral watter. Her favorite number is 10. She choose purple as her favorite color.
And she likes Kpop too!! She has many favorite songs like ‘Hello to My Self’, ‘One’, ‘Singer‘, ‘Cry’, ‘Ghost of Wind’, ‘UZA’, ‘Good Luck’ and many more. Seungho, Lee Hongki, and Yoseob are her favorite artist and MBLAQ, FTISLAND, B2ST, ZE:A, INFINITE, Apink, and Scandal are her favorite band group. She also likes anime like Kuroshitsuji, K-On, Letter Bee, Naruto, and Hayate the Combat Butler. Saturday is her favorite day. Her favorite subect are math and art.
I though Vivi is really likes to eat and sleep hehehe because she often told me that after she arrive at her home, she always sleep immidiately. And what i amazed of her is she always shampoo in the morning! How diligent she is! Ah right! Vivi seat next to me. And i think she was one of the closer friend in my first class in senior high school. I really thank to god because i have a friend like her and also grateful to Vivi because she always assisted me even i did’t ask for it.
Sorry for bad grammar and typo

1 komentar: