Jumat, 29 Agustus 2014

My Unforgettable Experience



                When i was 9th grader, i stayed in my aunty’s house. It’s located in Bekasi.  I stayed there for three days. I really happy at that three days. One day, my aunty asked us to go shopping. We went to a mall that not too far  away from my aunty’s house. Even the atmosphere is hot, i still intrested to go there. The mall is big and had not too many store on there, because this mall recently oppened. Although the mall was like that, it full with modern stuff. There were not so many people. There are many restaurant's with different food. We pay the food by card that we got from exchange money to balance.
                We went up until we reach the 3rd floor. I found some interesting place on there.. a museum of mummy!! After we thinked a lot, we decided to went on that place. It was a nice and amazing place! On there, we attracted by a video that show “How to Make Mummy” it was attractive video but also scary. We moved to the next room. On that room we amazed by a statue that educated visitor about figure that appear on Egypt story. We moved again to the other room. It’s a bit same with the room before, but with replica of mummy and black curtain, what? A black curtain? I was really curious.. what is behind that curtain? Before i came closer to the curtain, another visitor has opened that curtain and see the inside. And the inside of the curtain is... TADAA!! A Labyrinth! It was dark on there that make me fell a bit scary. The other visitors came one by one to that labyrinth then we searched for the way out!
So many blocked way and much of visitors keep screaming because afraid some mummy will appear suddenly. After we found the correct way, we keep walked and then ... the thing that the visitors affraid of was suddenly come and frighten the visitor. I was there and the other visitors ran back. I was there.. taken by the flow along with the visitors. That makes we have to walk from the start. From there i can see the fake mummy was there.. behind the wall.. waitting for the visitors come again. And then... a visitor determined to cross that way, followed by the other visitors in cluded me and my familly. After we went around and keep affraid the fake mummy will come again.. finnaly! We found the way out! With cold hand... i get out from there. I  never see museum like that before. 

Sorry for bad grammar and typo

1 komentar:

  1. Good job Vania,,, keep reading so you improve your writing skill also,, I love reading your natural writing..
    Cheers

    BalasHapus